Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 7 OR PCT

Incredible day moving north past Jefferson. Some good runnable terrain on the south flanks and some steeper technical trail to the north.

I have to say that I officially stink. Bad. Looking forward to a shower soon. 

Fell asleep last night by the trail thinking my body might be done. Feet very swollen. Left knee, too. Alarm at 3:00 am and I found I could move. Sweet. Got in about 55 today. Stopped at Ollallie lake. Great view of Jefferson. Moved on a bit to find a nice spot in the woods.

On pace to end this thing sometime Saturday.









3 comments:

  1. Brian The Donnelly,
    Wow!! I'm pulling for you! Very inspirational on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are with you, big guy. Leitha and carl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me with your strength and determination! Susan (cousin)

    ReplyDelete